Friday 28 March 2014

Review: The Homing Pigeons.

  • Book: The Homing Pigeons.
  • Author: Sid Bahri. 
  • Publisher: Srishti Publishers. 
  • Category: Fiction. 
  • Rating: ***** 
Story-in-Short.
Aditya, a jobless penniless person goes to a bar where he meets a lady Divya. The conversation which begins casually changes his life further.
The book portrays another character, a woman – Radhika. Radhika, a widow, marries off her daughter and looks forward to enjoy her freedom. But the excitement suddenly turns upside down when something, which she had not envisioned, happens.
Review.
In the beginning, I would like to credit the designer of the book. I have fallen in love with the book immediately after I unwrapped the parcel. The synopsis of the book enhanced my curiosity and I began read it.
Well, the story begins by introducing Aditya who has lost his job. While in a bar, one day he meets a girl Divya. In the middle of their conversation Aditya falls-off inside the washroom of the bar. And then begins the interesting part that attracts your mind and soul.  
  • Author Sid Bahri. 
On another hand, Radhika is a widow who was forced into marriage at a younger age. Radhika waits for when her step-daughter is leaving for her husband’s house. And in the aftermath of her marriage she looks forward to enjoy her freedom.
Aditya’s part is really interesting as the need for money turns him into turn a gigolo. In fact, the author has presented his part in such a way that you just can’t get your eyes off it. For Radhika’s part, it feels bizarre to know how she feels about her daughter. But it is only after you enter into the depth of the book and the story of her past unfolds, you feel pity on her.
I my opinion, I would like my readers to immediately place an order for this book. It’s not just a ‘book’ but it is a ‘master piece.’ Every chapter is linked to the next. As you begin reading it, the curiosity to know the further happenings make you read the next chapter. And this is why I would like to label it as an ‘Authentically Enthralling novel’.

I experienced a wonderful time reading this book and would like my readers to experience the same. Off course, it is a must-read and I am recommending this book to all my readers. Do enjoy the paradise of reading The Homing Pigeons. 


- This book review is a part of The Readers Cosmos Book Review Program. To get free books log on to Readers Cosmos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me on FACEBOOK